Shia LaBeouf Digs His Mom at Shopping

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Hollywood Gossip: Shia LaBeouf Digs His Mom at Shopping

Stepping out for some groceries, Shia LaBeouf was spotted alongside his mother Shayna Saide at Whole Foods supermarket in Studio City yesterday (May 18).

The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” stud looked cool and casual in a blue screenprinted t-shirt with faded grey jeans and a baseball cap.

In a recent interview, Shia told Playboy magazine that he had one date with Rihanna before he knew they’d never be more than friends. “It never got beyond one date. The spark wasn’t there. We weren’t passionate about each other in that way, so we remain friends.”

Instead, Mr. LaBeouf says he’s looking for someone more like his mother. “Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother. She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment