Celeb Miley Cyrus Steps Out to The Smoke House in Burbank

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Miley Cyrus Steps Out to The Smoke House in Burbank

Following a long day on the set of her hit show “Hannah Montana,” Miley Cyrus opted for some delicious dinner in Burbank last night (May 18).

Joined by her mother Tish, the “7 Things” songstress made her way to The Smoke House restaurant, smiling for the paparazzi as she headed inside.

In related news, Miss Cyrus recently commented on her physique via her Twitter page, saying, “I just jiggled my thighs and they shook on their own for 3 mississipis. No more late night lucky charms.”

Soon thereafter, she thought better of her self-critique and posted, Talk all you want. i have my flaws. im a normal girl theres things about my body i would change but stop with calling me f*t in post. i dont...even like the word,” adding, “oh and ps if your thighs don’t jiggle go see a doctor. thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment