Celebrities Emma Watson and Kaya Scodelario at Lunch Date

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Celebrities Gossip: Celebrities Emma Watson and Kaya Scodelario at Lunch Date

Taking a break from her hectic schedule, Emma Watson was spotted grabbing some lunch in the Hampstead neighborhood of London, England yesterday (May 18).

Joined by fellow actress Kaya Scodelario, the “Harry Potter” hottie looked to be having a marvelous time as she dined at Gourmet Burger Kitchen.

In related news, Emma recently posted a new update message on her official webpage in which she discusses coming to terms with the fact that her run with the “Harry Potter” movie series is coming to an end.

She writes, “I realized that in 2 weeks time I will be halfway through filming my part in the Deathly Hallows. I can’t believe how quickly it is all going now that we are at the end. I think I might have to start asking people to sign a Harry Potter book for me. I have never asked anyone for an autograph before but maybe I will regret it if I don’t.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment