Michelle Williams is Out with Matilda and Mom

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Celebrity Gossips: Michelle Williams is Out with Matilda and Mom

Starting off her week with a family outing, Michelle Williams was spotted out in Brooklyn, New York with her mother Carla and daughter Matilda today (May 18).

The “Dawson’s Creek” darling shared a laugh with her mom while little Matilda pranced around in a pink pea coat with a black patterned dress, white stockings, and white shoes.

And though she usually prefers to keep things low-key, Michelle recently told press that she knows immediately when someone recognizes her as a celebrity.

“A lot of the time I can [go unnoticed]. But I know when someone recognizes me. You get like this sixth sense - even when they think that they’re being very subtle you still know. You can feel it. But I still take the subway, and it’s harder now especially, but I like you can, with enough effort, sort of cloak yourself.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment