Celeb Victoria Beckham is Sheer Sexy at Heathrow

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Victoria Beckham is Sheer Sexy at Heathrow

Continuing along with her traveling ways, Victoria Beckham was spotted departing from London’s Heathrow Airport on Monday (May 18).

Wearing a head scarf and carrying a black Hermes Birkin handbag, the former Spice Girl quickly walked through the terminal as she readied for her departing flight.

Meanwhile, it sounds like Posh has made a friend in socialite Paris Hilton, who reportedly gushed of her fondness for Victoria during a recent outing at the Cannes Film Festival.

According to the Mirror, Miss Hilton said: “I am going to ask Victoria and David to be godparents to my children. We had dinner with them in LA and really hit it off.”

The hotel heiress added: “I’m going to name my kids David and Victoria because she is so hot and I want kids as beautiful as her.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment