Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Summer Poolside Relaxation

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Celebrity Gossips: Celebs Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Summer Poolside Relaxation

Living the good life, Paris Hilton and boyfriend Doug Reinhardt were spotted lounging around the pool at the Hotel Du Cap in Anitbes near Cannes, France on Monday (May 18).

Along with spending time cooling off in the water, Miss Hilton turned photographer - taking pictures of the scenic views along with a few shots of herself while Doug ate up lunch at a nearby table.

Paris made the trip to the Cannes Film Festival for the screening of a documentary about her life which took place over the weekend.

Talking to press about the time in her life during which the infamous sex tape with Rick Solomon was released, Hilton says, “When I heard about it I thought: ‘Yeah right. It’s going to be a look-a-like. It’s going to be a joke.’ But a couple of hours later it was all over online and then I saw it.”

The hotel heiress continues, “It’s the most intimate thing you can do and the whole f***ing world is watching it and laughing at you. That’s not what I wanted when I was a little girl. It’s not what I planned. I always looked up to people like Princess Diana and now I can never be like that. People see me as a Barbie with a perfect life, a fantasy… maybe that’s what they like. There’s a mystery about me because how I am in public is completely different to how I am in private.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment