Celeb Kanye West Says That I’m Not Guilty

Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Kanye West Says That I’m Not Guilty

In the latest installment of celebrity legal woes, Kanye West entered a plea of ‘not guilty’ to charges of misdemeanor vandalism, battery, and grand theft resulting from a run-in with the paparazzi last September.

The “Love Lockdown” rapper’s lawyer Blair Berk appeared on his behalf, along with Shawn Chapman Holley, the lawyer for West’s road manager Don Crawley, who was also charged.

Back in September, Kanye and Don were videotaped wrestling with a photographer while en route to Honolulu, Hawaii, with both men taking the camera and smashing it.

Following the initial arrest, West wrote on his blog, “I’m col with the paparazzi. This guy wasn’t cool. I gotta work now… I’ll rant later!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment