Lady GaGa: The “Carrie Bradshaw of Pop”

Thursday, April 23, 2009
She’s usually more than happy to pose for the paparazzi, but yesterday (April 21) Lady GaGa went to great lengths to avoid being photographed.

The “Just Dance” singer hired a car to pick her up from the back door of her London hotel, and then met up with her tour bus at Vauxhall Embankment where she jumped out of the car and went immediately to the bus.

And though she’s had a large measure of success as of late, GaGa claims she’s still just as poor as she was before she became an international pop star.

She told press, “I plough all my money back into my shows and props. I am rich in props and costumes and fashion. You could say I am the Carrie Bradshaw of pop. I am completely poor but I have a closet full of couture.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment