Halle Berry: Hollywood Hills Hottie

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Sharp Girl Halle Berry: Hollywood Hills Hottie

Out taking care of the day’s agenda, Halle Berry was spotted making her way around the Hollywood Hills on Wednesday (April 22).

The Oscar-winning beauty paid a visit to a friend’s house, staying for awhile before heading out to her car to find paparazzi camped out nearby.

Meanwhile, Miss Berry has been taking time to enjoy her family, although she’s clearly stated that she doesn’t plan on marrying again.

Asked about tying the knot, the 42-year-old tells: “No. I’m done. Also, I happened to find a person who feels done too, and he’s never even been married before. So it works.”

Revealing that her daughter Nahla may very well get a sibling in the future, Halle explains, “Yes [To more children]. My pregnancy was amazing. I was happy that whole time, I felt good, I had energy, I was like Superwoman.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment