Kim Kardashian: Back in the Big Apple

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Celebrity Kim Kardashian: Back in the Big Apple

She’s never in one place for very long, and last night (April 21) Kim Kardashian was spotted arriving at JFK International Airport in New York City.

The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” hottie looked a bit preoccupied as she pulled her suitcase through the terminal, chatting away on her mobile phone all the while.

In related news, Kim recently shot back at Us Weekly for inferring that she’s a plus-sized girl. In a recent article they wrote, “Here’s a little faith for fuller-figured fashionistas - On May 1, they can try on a new plus-sized line, Faith 21, from hip bargain chain Forever 21 (Kim Kardashian is a fan).”

Miss Kardashian replied via her blog, “I feel that this clipping from Us Magazine is a bit misleading, so I wanted to comment on it.

I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and I’m very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a “fuller-figured woman” of extra large proportions is a little offensive.

For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment