Gisele Bundchen: Kickin’ It in Madrid

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Most Hot Girl Gisele Bundchen: Kickin’ It in Madrid

Continuing to build her lucrative business endeavors, Gisele Bundchen was busy presenting her new line of kicks at the Eurostars Madrid Tower Hotel in Madrid on Wednesday (April 22).

Greeting her Spanish fans and press, the Brazilian beauty proudly displayed a few samples from the “Ipanema Gisele Bundchen” footwear collection.


Meanwhile, Miss Bundchen, 28, looks to have her sights set on family life now that she’s married to NFL stud Tom Brady.

Of this, she tells press: “I want to have a big family. My parents have been together for 36 years, and that is what I want. I am in that place. It’s all good in that part of my life. It’s one part of my life that I’m learning about every day. I’ve been challenged a lot by it, but it’s the most rewarding part.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment