Hugh Jackman: Handprint Hunk

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Celebrity Hugh Jackman: Handprint Hunk

He’s been working overtime promoting his upcoming flick “X-Men Origins: Wolverine,” and yesterday (April 21) Hugh Jackman was honored with a very special ceremony in Hollywood.

The “Australia” stud put his hand and footprints into cement outside the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, celebrating his success as a movie star.

Hugh addressed the crowd, “I have to tell you, this particular block of real estate has brought me two moments in my life I thought would never ever happen. Hosting the Oscars and now here today. It means the world to me to be here.”

Jackman also acknowledged how pivotal his role in the “X-Men” films has been to his career. “This is a dream. But I know how much I owe to this character (Wolverine). If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t be here.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment