Jennifer Lopez: Making Rounds in Manhattan

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Sexy Celeb Jennifer Lopez: Making Rounds in Manhattan

She’s been spotted all over New York City today (April 22) and Jennifer Lopez looks to be on her third outfit already!

The “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” momma stepped out in Midtown for a business meeting, sporting a sexy red dress with matching heels and a leopard print handbag.

It’s no secret that J. Lo has a rockin body, and recently Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole revealed that she’d gladly trade in her voluptuous top-half for Lopez’s rear end.

“I hate looking thin. I don’t want to be up and down like a lollipop lady. It’s not a good look. I’d love to have more junk in my trunk. Ideally a body like Jennifer Lopez but I would dress differently to her.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment