Celeb Katy Perry is H Wood Hottie

Friday, May 22, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Katy Perry is H Wood Hottie

She’s always up for a good time, and last night (May 20) Katy Perry was spotted having a blast at fashion designer Marcus Molinari’s birthday party.

The “Hot N Cold” songstress looked fabulous in a black leather top and multi-colored sequined skirt as she posed on the red carpet outside H. Wood nightclub.

In related news, Katy recently told Rolling Stone that she’s very focused on avoiding the sophomore slump with her upcoming album.

She explained, “The second record is really important to me because I think it shows whether I’m meant to do this, or I got lucky.”

Katy continued, “Basically what I want to do is not alienate the audience that I have at all. I think some people feel like they have had success with one thing and one idea and one record and they want to pull a 180 and try a totally different thing. I definitely feel like that’s the wrong move. I feel like you just have to grow from it, you can branch off of it but keep the tree the same in some ways.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment