Adam Lambert is Gracious in Defeat

Friday, May 22, 2009
Hollywood Gossip: Adam Lambert is Gracious in Defeat

Although Adam Lambert might not have left “American Idol” as the big winner, he certainly didn’t leave as a loser after singing with huge stars on stage.

“I felt so good. I got to sing with Queen and KISS! First or second, it doesn’t matter to me; I got to sing with two great heroic rock bands,” Lambert told press.

With 100 million votes, it was a record breaking number that announced Kris Allen as the Season 8 winner.

“I knew it was going to be a close race,” Lambert said to his 23-year-old Arkansas native opponent. “I think Kris is incredibly talented and he’s a good person, so to me it was like, we know it’s going to be close; whatever happens, happens. We’ve made it this far, got to do a really cool finale and we’re both going to get to do great things now in the future.”

Adding to his eventful night, Adam says, “For me, it’s not really about what happens tonight. It’s about tomorrow. It’s about next .”

Meanwhile, Lambert won’t be taking any breaks in between his singing. “I know that we’re going to start working on some music right away, and that’s what I can’t wait to do-collaborate, to write, to co-write and create visuals that go along with the music too. I think that’s going to be really exciting.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment