Celeb Whitney Port is Coffee Chick in Santa Monica

Friday, May 22, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Whitney Port is Coffee Chick in Santa Monica

Giving her day a kickstart, Whitney Port was spotted hitting up the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Santa Monica yesterday (May 20).

The “City” cutie looked pretty in a printed v-neck top with matching shorts as she made her way to the cafĂ©, frowning at the paparazzi.

The day before, Whitney was the center of attention as she threw out the first pitch at Los Angeles’ Dodger Stadium.

She blogged, “What an exciting day!!! It was so cool because I’ve been a Dodgers fan my whole life so it was really special to be there with my entire family. My little sister Jade, my brother Ryan, my mom, my dad and my grandfather all were there to support me. I’m pretty proud of myself. For someone who hasn’t played in quite a few years I think I did pretty well.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment