Lesbo Celeb Lady GaGa Likes Girly Boys

Friday, May 22, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Lesbo Celeb Lady GaGa Likes Girly Boys

She’s one of the hottest artists in popular music these days and Lady GaGa recently confessed to FOX Pop Tarts that she’s into a certain type of guy.

The “Just Dance” songstress told Tarts, “I like boys that look like girls. All my boyfriends look like Nikki Sixx, amazing.” And it seems that GaGa is all about mixing her personal life into her songwriting.

She explained, “I’ve dated a lot of guys that are really into sex and booze and gambling so I wanted to write a record that my boyfriends would like.”

“But something I don’t really talk about is if you listen to the chorus I say ‘he’s got me like nobody’ then ‘she’s got me like nobody.’ It’s got an undertone of confusion about love and sex.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment