Celeb Mandy Moore’s Musical Aspirations

Friday, May 22, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Mandy Moore’s Musical Aspirations

Venturing back out to show off her musical talents, Mandy Moore paid a visit to the “Tonight Show” on Wednesday (May 20).

The “A Walk to Remember” beauty took the stage to perform for the audience, as she’s promoting her forthcoming sixth studio album, “Amanda Leigh”.

Talking about her hopes for acceptance as a musical artist – not a teeny bopper - Miss Moore told Billboard: “I find it silly that there would be any sort of apprehension, as if it’s really hard to believe that people grow up and evolve and change. I mean, it was 10 years ago; I don’t think anyone wants what they did when they were 14 or 15 to follow them around.

She adds: “I was proud of the work I was doing back then, but I was really just a kid. I’m going to continue to grow, and my musical tastes will change and hopefully I’ll only get better and better and work harder and harder and study more. I’m not desperately seeking out credibility as an artist. I just love music. This is what I’m most passionate about.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment