Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner Team Up for AT&T

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner Team Up for AT&T

Back out for another day of work, Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner teamed up in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday afternoon (May 28).

The “Hills” co-stars were reportedly out shooting a commercial for AT&T, as they walked side-by-side down the street before grabbing up a table at Enoteca Drago.

Meanwhile, it sounds as if Miss Cavallari has already found trouble now that she’s returned to the world of MTV reality television.

As previously reported, Audrina Patridge told Ryan Seacrest, “I don’t like her,” referring to new castmate Kristin Cavallari. Audrina explained that she had gotten into a fight with the blonde babe over Justin Bobby on the first day of filming.

She continued, “When someone gets in my face, I have to defend myself. And, you guys, I mean, I can’t say much. They’ll show it, but I mean, all I have to say is, it’s really pathetic and desperate what people will do when the cameras are around. It was my birthday, and I was like, Oh, my God. Is this what we’re going to have to deal with?’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment