Audrina Patridge and Stephanie Pratt Friends at Thai Food Party

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Hollywood Celebs Audrina Patridge and Stephanie Pratt Friends at Thai Food Party

Filming a new episode of “The Hills,” Audrina Patridge and Stephanie Pratt were spotted grabbing some Thai food yesterday (May 28) in Los Angeles.

The MTV reality hotties looked to be having a great time as they strolled down Cahuenga Boulevard, chatting and laughing as the cameras rolled.

In related news, it seems a new feud is developing on “The Hills,” taking the place of the long-time drama between Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag.

Miss Patridge confessed to Ryan Seacrest, “I don’t like her,” referring to new castmate Kristin Cavallari. Audrina explained that she had gotten into a fight with the blonde babe over Justin Bobby on the first day of filming.

She continued, “When someone gets in my face, I have to defend myself. And, you guys, I mean, I can’t say much. They’ll show it, but I mean, all I have to say is, it’s really pathetic and desperate what people will do when the cameras are around. It was my birthday, and I was like, Oh, my God. Is this what we’re going to have to deal with?’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment