Celeb Cameron Diaz Talks About Having Babies

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Cameron Diaz Talks About Having Babies

Back on the mainland after a relaxing Hawaiian vacation, Cameron Diaz was spotted out and about in New York City on Thursday afternoon (May 28).

Looking cute and casual, the “Shrek” sweetheart hopped out of the backseat of a chauffeured SUV before making the short walk to her Big Apple destination.

Meanwhile, Miss Diaz recently chatted with press about whether or not she plans on starting up a family soon - as she’s currently 36-years-old.

“I’m not somebody who is going to declare either way if I’m absolutely going to or I’m absolutely not going to have children. I have no idea,” Diaz tells Parade. “I’m still young. I have an unbelievable life. In some ways, I have the life that I have because I don’t have children.”

Telling that there’s still a chance that kiddies are in the future, Cameron adds, “I don’t think it’s a compromise to have children. Everything I’m bringing into my life right now isn’t geared toward that. It might be one day.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment