Celeb Whitney Port is Back in the Big Apple

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Whitney Port is Back in the Big Apple

Having recently returned from a trip out west, Whitney Port was spotted out and about in New York City earlier today (May 28).

The “City” cutie looked to be sporting a plethora of different trends in her ensemble, mixing a leather biker jacket with a floral t-shirt, distressed jeans, and two-tone wingtip shoes.

And with prom season in full swing, Miss Port recently revealed her love for high school dances, and shared her own memories of the all-important events.

“I went to prom my junior and senior year. My junior year I went with a bunch of girls. My senior year I went with my boyfriend that I had had for, like, two years.”

She continued, “So my senior year I went with my boyfriend, who I had been on and off with for a couple of years. And I wore a short little gold beaded number and it was really, really fun. I had a good time that night. Those things are always fun for me, ‘cause I love to dance.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment