Celeb Rachel Stevens Hits the Shops, Talks Wedding Plans

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Rachel Stevens Hits the Shops, Talks Wedding Plans

Getting in a full day’s worth of shopping, Rachel Stevens was spotted struggling under the weight of all her bags as she arrived to her home in London on Thursday (May 28).

The 30-year-old “Strictly Come Dancing” star has been busy planning her wedding as of late, as she’s set to marry actor Alex Bourne.

Talking about the upcoming nuptials, Stevens told The Mirror: “I’m going to have a proper, indulgent, girly hen party – all the stuff I don’t normally have time for. I haven’t organized any pre-wedding treatments yet, but I will be having them all. I’m so excited. And my dress is going to be a full-on meringue.”

Also offering up a style tip during her interview, Rachel said: “Get a good tan. It’s half the battle. I want an all-year-round glow, so I get a St Tropez Spray-On. There’s a lady I’ve been going to for years who is fab and always makes it streak-free.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment