Celeb Chace Crawford Talks “Footloose”

Saturday, May 30, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Chace Crawford Talks “Footloose”

Taking on the biggest role of his career, Chace Crawford opened up with Entertainment Weekly about getting ready for “Footloose”.

Talking about preparing for the role, the “Gossip Girl” hunk said, “I don’t know if the gymnastics [high bar] scene is going to make it… I’ve got some movement in me, but I’m not a dancer. I need to start stretching now.”

As for replacing Zac Efron, who was first slated to play the male lead, Crawford tells, “I know Zac and we’re actually friends. He’s gotta make the best choice for his career at this point and I have to make the best for mine and luckily it worked out for both of us.”

Continuing on to chat about the audition, Chace adds, “It was, like, five hours of the most rigorous tests ever. I walked out very confident.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment