Celeb Nicola McLean PETA Protester in London

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Nicola McLean PETA Protester in London

She attracts attention wherever she goes, and earlier today Nicola McLean was spotted holding a PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) protest in London, England.

The curvaceous cutie stationed herself outside the Selfridges store on Oxford Street with a cake that read “Unhappy Birthday Selfridges! Drop Cruel Foie Gras,” while sporting a sexy yellow two-piece bikini.

In related news, Nicola was recently asked why she refused to breastfeed her son and instead gave him bottle feedings.

She replied, “They’re a sexual thing for me- I don’t want Rocky sucking on them. For me, after Rocky was feeding on them, I wouldn’t then be able to go and have sex with Tom and him be sexual with them. Also I was a Page 3 girl for like five or six years and I’d used my boobs - and for me they’re sexual. I just didn’t like the thought of my child feeding off them.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment