Celeb Mel Gibson Confirms Girlfriend’s Pregnancy

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Celebrity Scandals: Celeb Mel Gibson Confirms Girlfriend’s Pregnancy

Setting the record straight about his divorce and affair with singer Oksana Grigorieva, Mel Gibson made an appearance on the “Tonight Show” last night to field questions from Jay Leno.

The “Lethal Weapon” stud told the late night host, “My wife and I, our marriage ended three years ago and we’ve been separated ever since then. These things happen. It’s unfortunate, it’s sad, but you know she is an admirable woman – we still got kids together. We’re friends.”

When pressed by Jay to divulge more details, Mel simply said, “Look. When it’s all said and done, I did a pretty good hatchet job on my marriage myself. I’m to blame. If you’re inclined to judge, put it here.”

Gibson also cleared up rumors about Oksana’s age, telling Leno that she’s almost 40 before confirming that they are set to have a child together (Mel’s eighth). He quipped, “I guess I’m Octo-Mel.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment