Celeb Christian Bale Jets Away from Noisy Americans

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Hollywood Gossip: Celeb Christian Bale Jets Away from Noisy Americans

Hopping a flight out of town over the holiday weekend, Christian Bale was spotted jetting out of LAX Airport with his wife and daughter on Sunday (May 24).

The “Dark Knight” star and family were making their way to Paris, just after Bale complained about the noisiness found in Americans.

Talking about a time in his life when he went to see Arnold Schwarzenegger in “Terminator s,” but was unable to hear because of tfans seated around him, Christian tells, “I was 17 and I had just came out to the States. I went to see T2 and that was very memorable. It was opening weekend. I couldn’t hear a damn thing that was said in the movie because everybody was screaming so much throughout it.”

“That was my introduction to American audiences but also to a movie that just seemed to make everybody crazy,” he adds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment