Celeb Miley Cyrus Pilates Fitness Session in Toluca Lkae

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Miley Cyrus Pilates Fitness Session in Toluca Lkae

Making sure to keep her fitness a priority on the Memorial Day holiday, Miley Cyrus was spotted out at her Pilates class in Toluca Lake on Monday (May 25).

Dressed casually in sweats and a t-shirt, the “Hannah Montana” starlet made a fast dash from her car as paparazzi snapped up shots prior to her routine workout session.

Meanwhile, Miss Cyrus has voiced her thoughts in response to comments calling her “fat” following her recent bikini beach romp in the Caribbean.

Twittering away, she said: “Talk all you want. I have my flaws. I’m a normal girl, there’s things about my body I would change but stop with calling me fat in post. I don’t even like the word… People that are so okay with being so hateful disgust me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment