Celeb Kate Gosselin Talks Possible Divorce

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Kate Gosselin Talks Possible Divorce

Getting in some errand running on the Memorial Day holiday, Kate Gosselin was spotted hitting up Petsmart and Starbucks in Reading, Pennsylvania yesterday (May 25).

And in a recent interview, the “Jon & Kate Plus 8” mommy told press that she’s not sure whether or not she and Jon will make it through another year of marriage.

Gosselin revealed, “I don’t know...parents of multiples have, like, triple the divorce rate, and I was thinking we were gonna beat that. I don’t know if I can say that anymore. Very swiftly, we turned into two different people, and that’s just hard. I’ve tried for six months to figure out what the problem is, or remedy the problem. It’s so complicated.”

Jon added, “I think it was good for them [the kids] to see their mom and dad together in one place, even though it’s been tough right now. Like I said, we will come together for our kids regardless of our relationship. We have to make a plan and settle jointly what we’re going to do. There are good times and bad times and nothing is perfect.”

And while she’s willing to accept her share of the blame, Kate says she can’t help but feel like Jon has been slacking. “Slowly, I’ve seen him almost resent the duties [of being a parent]. I know it’s a lot to take care of eight kids. I’m traveling a lot, he’s frustrated a lot. I think he’s angry at me. He doesn’t really feel great about me. Have I been hard on him for almost the last 10 years that we’ve been married? I would never deny that. I’ve always regretted it. Have I pushed him to this? I don’t feel like I have. I feel like everyone is responsible for their own actions.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment