Celeb Jessica Biel is Runyon Canyon Cutie

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Jessica Biel is Runyon Canyon Cutie

In no mood to be photographed, Jessica Biel kept her head down after stepping out for a dog walk around Runyon Canyon on Tuesday morning (May 26).

Showing off her sculpted figure in workout gear including tight blue running pants, the “Powder Blue” beauty and her pooch quickly made their way past onlooking paparazzi as they loaded up in the car and drove away.

And though she’s known for her physical fitness, Miss Biel recently admitted that she stopped working out for her role in “Easy Virtue” to acquire a more 1920’s womanly look.

“I actually just kind of stopped doing what I normally do,” Biel said. “I didn’t really have any time. Working out in London I found out was very difficult. It wasn’t easy like in L.A. or New York where you can just walk to the gym and do your thing.”

“I literally felt like I couldn’t get my routine together. So I just kind of let it go and I think we spent so much time being so cold. I mean, we were literally freezing there working. It was so cold. We were wearing silk blouses and really thin slacks. I think that’s what helped keep us all in shape after I found out what a crumpet was and had them everyday. They’re good,” she adds.


0 comments:

Post a Comment