Young Hot Celeb Emma Watson Harvey Nichols Hottie

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Young Hot Celeb Emma Watson Harvey Nichols Hottie

She’s always up for a smashing good time, and last night (June 3) Emma Watson was spotted at a private party hosted by Harvey Nichols.

The “Harry Potter” babe looked very fashion-forward as she arrived at the Fifth Floor restaurant in London, sporting a black and blue deconstructed multi-texture dress with black and silver heels.

In a recent interview Emma chatted about her character Hermione Granger in the long-running “Harry Potter” films.

“I’ll never get bored of her character, even though, I’ve been acting her for 8 years. But I always wished to play Hermione Granger since I was 9 years old, when my dad used to read me the first Harry Potter books.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment