Celeb Jessica Biel Steps Out for the Late Show

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Jessica Biel Steps Out for the Late Show

She usually tries to shy away from the paparazzi attention, but earlier today (June 3) Jessica Biel was all smiles as she arrived at the Late Show with David Letterman in New York City.

The “Powder Blue” actress showed off her impressive curves in skirt/top combo paired with nude gladiator heels.

In related news, Biel recently revealed to Allure magazine that if she could do it all over again, she would’ve stayed in school rather than dropping out for the filming of “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.”

The 27-year-old bombshell says, “I wish I would have had that time that my girlfriends all had. I wish I would have lived in that crappy, nasty brownstone that they all lived in. If I had to do it again, I would have stuck around and finished it out.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment