Celeb LeAnnn Rimes is a “Classy Woman”

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb LeAnnn Rimes is a “Classy Woman”

Casting her cares to the wind, LeAnn Rimes was spotted grabbing some lunch on a rainy day in Santa Monica, California yesterday (June 3).

The “How Do I Live” songstress was joined by an unidentified male friend as she strolled past the paparazzi in a beautiful springy blue dress.

In related news, Ms. Rimes has decided not to publicly react to the allegations made by her alleged extra-marital lover Eddie Cibrian’s wife Brandi Glanville (she claimed that LeAnn had been stalking her husband following their tryst).

LeAnn told press, “You know what, I’m a classy woman, I’m never ever going to battle anything out in the press. I have respect for everyone that is involved and everyone’s family, including my own. I would never want to hurt my husband or anyone else with more lies dragged out in the press.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment