Celeb Kendra Wilkinson “Hangover” Hottie

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Kendra Wilkinson “Hangover” Hottie

She’s no stranger to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood premieres, and last night (June 2) Kendra Wilkinson was spotted checking out “The Hangover.”

The “Girls Next Door” dame looked especially curvy as she arrived at Grauman’s Chinese Theater sporting a black and white halter-style dress with black peep toe heels.

In related news, Kendra couldn’t be more excited about the impending release of her new stripper/sport pole line, and she’s taken to her blog to let everyone know about it.

“I’m an outdoors girl so it’s hard to find fun ways to exercise in my house that keep me from getting bored. I’m like a little monkey and love to swing around on things. So that’s why I decided to create my own line of sports poles which will be coming out soon!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment