Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Joan’s Lunch Date

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Joan’s Lunch Date

Enjoying a romantic stroll around town, Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle were spotted out together in West Hollywood on Wednesday afternoon (June 3).

The “Camp Rock” hunk and his “10,000 BC” actress girlfriend took their time walking down the street after having lunch at Joan’s On Third.

Meanwhile, Joe recently saw his mother, Denise Jonas, open up about he and his brothers’ fame and future sex life.

“They are men. They have desires. They have testosterone,” Denise told People magazine. “If they make a mistake, I’m not going to hate them.”

Continuing on, Joe’s mom adds, “I don’t think they are above or below being seduced. I would be foolish if I thought that. They are tested and tested, like every one of us. I pray for them.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment