Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Do NYC

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Celeb News: Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Do NYC

Living it up in the Big Apple, Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt were spotted having a marvelous time together in Manhattan yesterday (June 1).

The “Simple Life” cutie and her handsome beau hit up the “Rock of Ages” show for a posh evening of theatrical fun following a stop at “The Late Show with David Letterman” and dinner at Esquina.

In related news, Miss Hilton recently told press that despite her superficial façade, she’s more interested in real genuine friendships.

Speaking of her reality show “Paris Hilton’s My New BFF,” she said, “This season I made it like a sorority, the Paris sorority. It’s about sisterhood, and they have to follow certain rules. In real life, you know, I’m not that superficial.”

“I wanted to see who they [the contestants] really were. It’s easy for people to fake it and pretend. And then you find out who they really were. I’m looking for someone who doesn’t want to be in the entertainment industry. I think when someone wants that, they are just kind of using you to make themselves have a career. I was looking for someone who’s not interesting in Hollywood. Someone who’s more interested in having fun and being real and being trustworthy.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment