Celeb Paris Hilton Visits The View, Talks My New BFF

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Paris Hilton Visits The View, Talks My New BFF

Hitting up the talk show circuit, Paris Hilton was spotted returning to her Manhattan hotel after appearing on “The View” on Monday (June 1).

The hotel heiress was chauffeured around the Big Apple, greeting fans as she promotes the new season of her reality show “Paris Hilton’s My New BFF”.

Asked by press what changes fans can expect from the first time around, Miss Hilton replied: “I’m stricter. I just didn’t want to be tricked again. I really wanted to really see who they really were. I think it’s easy for people to fake it and pretend. And then you find out who they really were. This season I made it like a sorority, the Paris sorority. It’s about sisterhood, and they have to follow certain rules. In real life, you know, I’m not that superficial.”

As for her new criteria for making the cut as BFF, Paris tells, “I’m looking for someone who doesn’t want to be in the entertainment industry. I think when someone wants that, they are just kind of using you to, like, make themselves have a career. I was looking for someone who’s not interesting in Hollywood. Someone who’s more interested in having fun and being real and being trustworthy.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment