Celeb Taylor Lautner Photo Shoot Stud

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb Taylor Lautner Photo Shoot Stud

Growing in popularity by the day, Taylor Lautner was spotted out taking part in a photo shoot in West Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (June 2).

Dressed in black, the “Twilight” star showed off his beefed-up frame as he climbed up onto a wallside perch before leaving the set chatting with a female friend.


Meanwhile, Mr Lautner recently chatted with People magazine about his plan to gain even more bulk for the third film in the “Twilight” series titled “Eclipse”.

“Jacob’s character is continually growing throughout the series, so I got about eight weeks off before I go back again for Eclipse and I’m going to be hitting the gym,” Taylor explains.

“When we’re done with the Twilight films I’ll definitely bulk down and just get lean again because I don’t want to stay big and bulky,” he adds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment