Celeb AnnaLynne McCord is Beso Babe

Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Celebrity Gossip: Celeb AnnaLynne McCord is Beso Babe

Making the most of a Monday night, AnnaLynne McCord was spotted hitting up Eva Longoria’s West Hollywood hotspot Beso restaurant last night (June 1).

Joined by her sister Angel, the “90210” hottie was more than happy to smile for the paparazzi as she made her way to her car.

In related news, Miss McCord recently revealed the factors that led to her passing on playing Heidi in the upcoming “Twilight” sequel “New Moon.”

She explained, “I worked two years, I came straight off ‘Nip/Tuck’ and on to ‘90210’ and it’s wonderful to work, but I needed some R&R. I was [upset] ‘cause I really love the film, all of them, the books and everything and I have a lot of friends on the movies. But in the end, I got to go to Europe for two months ... so I can’t say that I’m too pissed.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment