Tyra Banks Testifies

Friday, May 1, 2009
Female Celeb Tyra Banks Testifies

In attempt to put her stalker behind bars, Tyra Banks was spotted after testifying in a New York Court earlier this morning (April 29).

The talk show host/model gave her side of the story about 38-year-old Brady Green who is currently on trial facing charges that he stalked and harassed Banks during a months-long bid to meet and seduce her back in 2008.
Green allegedly sent Tyra flowers, packages, and notes while also threatening her assistant when she refused to give out Banks’ home address.

Miss Banks recently told press, “I don’t fear for my life, I fear for my safety, I fear for my staff and people in my vicinity.” If convicted, Green could be in the slammer for up to 90 days. Stay linked to the Gossip Girls for the latest on this developing story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment