Megan Fox: Health Food Freak

Friday, May 1, 2009
Sexy and Healthy Celeb Megan Fox: Health Food Freak

In an effort to maintain her amazing form, Megan Fox was spotted shopping for some healthy items at her local Whole Foods Market yesterday (April 28).

The “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” hottie looked focused as she exited the Los Angeles grocery store, sporting a black scoopneck top and jeans.

And though she’s one of the most desirable women in Tinseltown, Megan isn’t afraid to make light of her sex appeal.

During a recent interview she told press, “I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure.”

All kidding aside, she confessed, “I do have a 22-inch waist, I will say that,” which is the result of “an immense amount of Pilates.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment