Sean Penn: Headed for Divorce

Friday, May 1, 2009
Break up Between Sean Penn and wife Robin

They’ve been trying to keep their marriage together, but last Friday Sean Penn filed for legal separation from his wife Robin Wright Penn.

The “Mystic River” stud had filed for divorce back in December of 2007 with Robin filing her own paperwork days later, but in April of 2008 they requested that the petition be dismissed.

Speculation began that things were going south when Sean neglected to thank Robin while accepting his Best Actor Oscar for his role in “Milk” this past February.

Trying to cover his bases, Penn told Oprah, “I wanted to keep things focused on the professional team around this movie. Because with Robin comes my mother and my son and my daughter, and half of them will punish me if I mention them.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment