Teen Celeb Vanessa Hudgens Stocks Up at Ralphs

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Hollywood Hot Teen Celeb Vanessa Hudgens Stocks Up at Ralphs

Loading up on her household needs, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted out on a shopping trip in Toluca Lake on Thursday afternoon (May 7).

Looking her usual cute self, the Disney damsel picked up some flowers and some water at her local Ralphs supermarket.

Appearing on the Ellen DeGeneres Show earlier in the day, Miss Hudgens chatted about her upcoming movie, “Bandslam”.

She tells, “It’s so much fun. She’s a lot darker and introverted. Sa5m, the 5 is silent. I actually come out with a Flying V. I get to rock out on the guitar. I learned how to play for the part. Unfortunately though, the song I do in the movie is still the only song I know how to play.”

Also talking about her appearance at the Academy Awards a few months back, Nessa said, “I was so frightened. I was so scared because you’re getting ready and everything seems normal and great, it’s just another awards show. Then you get there and you see the statues and I’m like, ‘Am I really here?’ Getting ready for the show, backstage, I’m freaking myself out because I’m wearing high heels and I don’t want to go out and go tripping down the stairs in front of Brad [Pitt] and Angelina [Jolie], half naked with a leotard and a top hat. It’s frightening and it’s not a situation you want to be put in. But it was still great and the most rewarding thing.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment