Celeb Taylor Swift Fan Favorite

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Hollywood Hot Actress Taylor Swift Fan Favorite

She’s been in London all week playing shows and doing public appearances, and last night Taylor Swift arrived back at her hotel to find a mob of frenzied fans.

The “You Belong With Me” songstress looked grateful to have such a crowd to love on her as she signed autographs and posed for pictures following her final performance at Shepherds Bush Empire.

In related news, Miss Swift recently explained the reasoning behind the number 13 on her hand wherever she seems to go.

She said, “The significance of the number 13 on my hand ... I paint this on my hand before every show because 13 is my lucky number — for a lot of reasons. It’s really weird. I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th.

My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro. Every time I’ve won an award I’ve been seated in either the 13th seat, the 13th row, the 13th section or row M, which is the 13th letter. Basically whenever a 13 comes up in my life, it’s a good thing.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment