Celeb David Beckham Studly in Milan

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Hollywood Gossip: Celeb David Beckham Studly in Milan

He’s really taken a liking to is Italian surroundings as of late and earlier today (May 8) David Beckham was spotted out and about in Milan.

The English soccer stud was plagued by fans and paparazzi as he made his way around town, sporting a black jacket, a white screenprinted t-shirt, and distressed jeans.

In related news, Becks recently went on record saying that he wants to return to the AC Milan squad as soon as he’s done with his LA Galaxy duties this summer/fall.

“I want to come back and play for Milan as soon as possible, even if it doesn’t happen quickly. I have to respect the contract I signed with Galaxy. I don’t want to do badly for them, just as I haven’t for Milan. To stay here I’ve had to make important financial sacrifices.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment