Celeb Gisele Bundchen is the “Happiest Person”

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Hot Lady Celeb Gisele Bundchen is the “Happiest Person”

Fresh off of an appearance at the Rainforest Alliance Gala the previous evening, Gisele Bundchen was spotted leaving her Greenwich Village apartment on Thursday afternoon (May 7).

With her dog riding along in a travel bag, the Brazilian beauty strutted past paparazzi as she carried along with the day’s duties.

Meanwhile, Gisele recently chatted about married life with Tom Brady, telling, “I think I’m the happiest person. You know what the secret to being happy is? Being grateful. And I’m very grateful.”

As for their wedding celebration, Bundchen explains, “We tried very hard to keep it private. Oh my God, you have no idea how hard that was. It was worth it. We had a great time. I think we were very lucky.”

The Victoria’s Secret beauty adds, “I think family is the base to everything. I have a lot to be grateful for but I think family is definitely number one.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment