Sarah Jessica Parker: School Run

Sunday, May 3, 2009
Celebrity Sightings - Sarah Jessica Parker: School Run

Looking ready for rain, Sarah Jessica Parker was spotted out walking her son, James Wilkie Broderick, to school earlier this morning (May 1).

The “Sex and the City” star has had her hands full while looking forward to doing a detailed period drama to add to her career.


SJP played fashionista Carrie Bradshaw in the hit SATC series from 1998 to 2004, then starred in the movie, but now wants to do a more straight forward project.

“I’ve never really done a period role and I’ve always thought I’m more suited to them. In my head I live in a different time anyway so I always think I’m not modern. I’d love to do a costume drama. It could be the 16th century, it could be the twenties,” she said.

In related news, Parker and her husband Matt Broderick, will be expecting twins this summer from a surrogate and she will be appearing in the sequel to the movie “Sex and the City”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment