Aubrey O’Day Checks Out Music Saves Lives

Sunday, May 3, 2009
Puppy Lover Aubrey O’Day Checks Out Music Saves Lives

She’s always been an avid fan of music, and yesterday (April 30) Aubrey O’Day was spotted at the 4th Annual Music Saves Lives Event at the Key Club.

The former Danity Kane singer looked lovely in a pretty pink dress as she toted her pooch pal around while mingling with fellow guests.

Speaking of Danity Kane, last night MTV recently aired the “Making the Band: The Rise and Fall of Danity Kane” and Aubrey told press she was glad to see that chapter of her life come to a close.

“I felt like it was a little bit of closure. Not fully, but I’ve been away from the situation for so long. I got fired last year, so I’ve been removed from it but still have to hear about the different things I was accused of. ... It was a little bit of closure.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment