Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston: Studio Sweeties

Sunday, May 3, 2009
Hollywood Gossip Celebs Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston: Studio Sweeties

Getting an early start to the day, Miley Cyrus and her boyfriend Justin Gaston were spotted arriving at a recording studio in Hollywood on Friday (May 1).

With the “Hannah Montana” starlet leading the way while toting her pet pooch Sophie, her underwear model followed along while showing off his fine physique.

In related news, Miss Cyrus recently chatted with Daily Mail during her trip overseas, talking about how it’s hard to find people to trust in Los Angeles.

“It’s harder finding people who are real — you don’t know what’s real and what’s fake in this city because almost everyone has a motive and everyone wants to get something,” she tells. “It’s hard growing up in the spotlight, and I’m changing.”

“I can’t be the 12-year-old who just moved to Los Angeles for ever. I’m having a great time doing what I do, but I’m also going to stumble and fall. Having my parents close helps.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment