Katy Perry and Travis McCoy: Back Together?

Sunday, May 3, 2009
Hollywood Celebrities Katy Perry and Travis McCoy: Back Together?

They were both hit pretty hard when they decided to break up this past December, and it looks like Katy Perry and Travis McCoy are giving it another go.

The “I Kissed a Girl” songstress and her “Cupid’s Chokehold” stud were spotted out and about in Miami, Florida together yesterday (April 30) after McCoy reportedly told press they were an item again.

Travis explained, “The break-up sucked. We’re back together now. I keep thinking about if I had to go through it again and how s**tty it would be.”

He continued, “We were moving way too fast. I was being juvenile about the entire thing. Now it’s easy breezy. I’m happy and really in love.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment